JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 10/21/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Dearest! How might this one Monday be so good to you?

Lots of devastation in our area from severe weather last night. We were spared, thankfully, but not everyone was. We were up late with tornado sirens and updates from people in our area. I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and take this one day as it comes. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

So sorry to hear that, Jeanne, happy to hear you are safe and sound! We had some pretty bad storms but nothing like that. Today I will begin getting ready for our big Halloween party. Likely the last one in the party barn, I'm so sad about it, it is hard for me to imagine. I have a jam packed Wednesday through Friday so I pretty much need to get ready for the party today and tomorrow. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Happy to hear you are ok Jeanne! Lyn sounds like you are one party animal!

I will eat on plan and try to fit in some exercise later tonight. Did not sleep well last night, the power kept going out and woke up the kids and that was it, I was awake.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.