JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 10/6/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! Where are you on the wellness road today?

I'm on a medium to narrow straight stretch of the road and will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, de-mummify my leg from the compression bandages and finally get to shower for crying out loud , in all seriousness be grateful for what IS (have I mentioned lately that I have the most wonderful chofam?), move around a little more, continue on my quiet little homebound projects. It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I will stay on plan today. Do some cleaning and lots of laundry. Get ready for the up coming week and go grocery shopping for all healthy meals. Happy Day!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We are moving my in-laws items out of their assisted living home because they are now both in a nursing home. I will stay on track with my eating and try (really hard) to find time to squeeze in yoga. It is going to be a great, although a little bit of a tough day.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Hope your day went as good as it possibly can Lyn! With a situation like that it must be difficult emotionally.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.