JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

New You in 2019

Sue Ellen

Ok SYD pals, we are coming down to the home stretch so to speak for 2019 challenge. Don't throw in the towel. I realize Thanksgiving is around the corner and then Christmas to end the year. The two hardest holidays for me. it has been rough and I do not know why unless I have just given up. I intend to keep on keeping on, no matter what my scale says.
So, what about YOU? Let's get back chatting here and encouraging each other to the end of 2019.

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know, we all go through our hard times and our challenges, life happens and all we can do is keep showing up until we figure this thing out. I'm still trying.

Anna Replied:

I agree, it is a rough go but I am trying to go with little steps. I want to weigh in at less than 170. I would love 150 but if I weigh less than last year, well I will take it. One decision at a time. The good ones and the bad ones.... that's how I am handling the home stretch!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks for sharing ladies. Tomorrow should be a start of doing better as my husband will be working his evening hours, now that our vacation is done and I will not have to prepare any dinner since he will not be home. I should be able to make better choices for myself and not cave in to temptations. Still will have to pack him something though. Want to come in with a better number as well for the end of 2019....

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hey SYD Buddies, I see we have 29 days left now for our New You in 2019 challenge.
I thank you to those who have responded to me here with your comments etc.
I pray 2020 will be a great year for all of you. Keep up the good work taking one day at a time and knowing it will be worth it. I too look forward to a better year. 72 is coming up next month and must get this "elderly" lady in better shape... health wise. So, God bless all of you who joined and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Sue Ellen Replied:

23 days left of 2019... How is everyone doing?????

Sue Ellen Replied:

Well here we are Dec. 31st 2019. The end of an old year and tomorrow the beginning of 366 days of a New Year. Yup it is a leap year too. So although I did not meet the goal I wanted this morning on the scale tomorrow when I weigh in will tell how I did for 2019. It was a rough year however 2020 is the Year of Vision for my husband and I to set new goals and choose right foods to eat to get this weight off and be healthy once and for all. I know you all have heard it before but this time we need it for our health. So how about you guys? Want to share before this goes off our message board? thanks for traveling with me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am ready for the fresh start of a new year! Happy New Year everyone, may all your dreams (and goals) come true!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.