JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 1/1/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy New Year, Precious Peeps! What's not to love about a new beginning? How will you spend this new beginning of a year, a month, a week, just this one day, a choice?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today I will enjoy BEing home, move my body, pay attention to whatever wellness focus presents itself. I am ready to unleash my ferocity upon an unsuspecting world! It's all good.

Mary Replied:

I am so looking forward to this New Year. New goals, new hopes and ready to move!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know me, I love a fresh start! Today I will be hanging with my husband, going out for lunch and doing a little shopping. 'Cause you know...we need more stuff. LOL I will step on my yoga mat and eat as close to the earth as possible and, ugh, I will drink my water. Maybe this will be the year I fall in love with drinking water. hahahaha Happy New Year everyone! It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Happy New Year. Today I will enjoy the moment. This will be my goal this year to be more joyful, enjoy the moments, take pride in myself and read my bible. Enjoying the day with my family and my parents. It is a small crowd but my dad is recovering so we are keeping it small. He is finally doing better from his secondary infection from the flu

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.