JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 11/16/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Greetings to Precious Ones! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, see chofam Erica for a hair appointment, tend to this and that on the home front, prepare and enjoy a feast in celebration of BFFgirl Di's BirthMONTH! It's all good!

Alicia Replied:

I work literally all day.

Hubby is making me some eggs for breakfast, then we have a youth committee meeting, hopefully lunch, then to work.

Saturday is my most difficult day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading out for lunch with the family, then later everyone is meeting here to go through the flowers and write out thank you notes. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Shampooing my carpets since I won't be getting my vinyl floors until after Christmas. Too much going on right now and I don't want the pressure before the Holidays. Staying on my eating plan. Exercise rest day for me today.
Happy day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I see a common thread of a lot going on with everyone, whether it be good bad, or ugly, lol! This means we need to do what we need to do anyway, for wellness' sake! I could find an excuse every day for being off track, but not gonna do it!

Lyn💛 Replied:

So true, Jeanne!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.