JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 1/11/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! What are you determined to do just this one day, for wellness sake?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to Main Event with students for their traditional first Friday of the semester field trip, chill a bit with Di, go to CrossFit, enjoy whatever presents itself at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading to the chiropractor, coming home to get the house all ready and cozy for the snow storm the tis supposed to hit tonight, going to see the new house that my son just bought, cause yeah, my son just bought a house! It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

Great weight in...down 1.4 this week, I am stoked
Eat day. Bacon cheese omelet later for brunch time and 2 very very thin pork chops with big of Cajun seasoning for dinner.
Today is simple, quiet, easy. Do some home chores and just chill thru the day. All happy and I am working my 'down the scale' fast plan well. All good.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.