JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 11/29/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY, Precious Peeps! What's shakin' in your neck of the wellness woods?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what (unlike yesterday, but I have shaken the dust off my feet and will march forward), have chofam Erica and her fam over for a light lunch of leftovers, enjoy being home and spending time decorating, along with a mix of adulting and things that make my heart sing. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today we are moving my f.i.l. from his nursing home back to the assisted living home. Which is amazing, really, most people don't get out of a nursing home in a good way so this is pretty awesome. Then we do our family decorating of the tree, then over to my daughters new house to clean carpets, then back home to clean up from yesterday and reset for my side of the family coming in to stay. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wow, that IS amazing! Great day indeed.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.