JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 1/12/19

Jeanne- CE!

It's a great day, Dearest! What choices might you make in this one day to keep it that way?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today is a day of randomness, mostly at home. I will go to Bikram yoga this morning, take the Christmas decorations down (I keep them up until Epiphany, then undecorate the following weekend), practice, plan and prep, and see what else presents itself.

My weight is at the upper end of my goal range right now, but I have been eating clean and watching portions, so it's all good. I love my wellness plan enough that I do not worry about gaining weight back, but I do pay attention to weight fluctuations and why. My new scale weighs me two pounds heavier, which is also fine. I've actually gotten to the point that my wellness choices and how I am feeling and functioning serve me much more so than the scale.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am enjoying the 10ish inches of snow we got and still watching it come down. It is beautiful! If the roads aren't too bad there are some people who want to bring their kids out to sled down our hill so I will have hot chocolate and cookies ready for them to eat in front of the fire. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

Great attitude about your wellness plan Jeanne

Lyn, omgosh, 10 in. of snow. Not my thing but I am happy you can enjoy it

Fast day didn't happen. I was hungry yesterday so I ate. Today I feel 'more in the fast zone' so I will fast thru today. I 'feel' if I can do it or not, yesterday I didn't have it in me, today I feel I can easily get thru it Waiting on possible snow flurries but luckily I think they are going above us, maybe a bit of freezing rain later but this is not a biggie for us, I think so not too worried. Family is doing their thing, we are cozy warm in the house and all well in this neck of the woods slow and easy day here.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.