JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 11/5/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's the grand wellness plan for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be present in the present, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am starting to get sick so that's no fun. The general contractor we are using for the remodel is coming to both our current and new house tomorrow to get the feel of this place and see some of the things we want to reproduce and then to check out the plans I have drawn up for the new place to see what he thinks before we pass them off to an architect to get official drawings made up. So, today I finish up the plans and get the house ready for a walk through with him, and try not to get any sicker. I will make up my healing remedy and luckily I have some healing soup in the freezer. Whew, I made a mini blog post here. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

OH no Lyn! I hope you feel better. Have fun with the plans, that sounds exciting and little stressful too. Try to enjoy the positives of it. Feel better.

I plan on staying on track with my food an exercise.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.