JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Prayer request

Peggy 🎈

If you see this and are so inclined, please pray for Lyn. She and her husband and son are driving to Chicago to take him back to school. Conditions are snow and ice and trucks and cars are in heaps in the median and on the sides. Prayers and good thoughts needed!! Currently 9am Central time. 1/19
(it makes me nuts when something like this comes along and I don't know when it was happening!)

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

Husband is driving, Lyn and I are texting. Will update as I know more. And yes, she knows I posted this.

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

Husband is driving, Lyn and I are texting. Will update as I know more. And yes, she knows I posted this.

flower Replied:

I am in the area Lyn and family are driving thru and understand the challenges and will pray for them !

Gwen Replied:

Praying! Stay safe!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

It is now 2p Central time. I just got a message from Lyn that they are dropping their son off now and headed back home a quick as possible. Keep on praying!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

It is now 2p Central time. I just got a message from Lyn that they are dropping their son off now and headed back home a quick as possible. Keep on praying!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

Don't know why these keep doubling, but I gave the wrong time. Noon Central.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Lord protect this family as they return home as only YOU can do.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Back home safe and sound! That was quite a trip, cars in ditches everywhere, it was a nail biter. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

Gwen Replied:

I went to bed while you were still travelling. Glad to hear you got home safely! Hugs!

flower Replied:

Happy to hear you are home safely and our prayers were answered ~~

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

You must have been exhausted too! Glad you are home safe x

FastK Replied:

nail biter trips are rough. Happy your travels were safe and home safe and sound is the best place to be

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.