JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 12/11/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Wellness Wednesday greetings, Wonderful Warriors! You in for a Wednesday of Wellness?

I am! I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, do "what I can with what I got", go to a rehearsal for special holiday music for church, take a little time to relax and unwind. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am going to chip away at my to-do list, but also take some time to do nothing. I will do yoga and meditate and read a little. Oh, and I will make my husband peanut butter cookies without so much as even tasting the dough. LOL It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Trying to finish the decoration at home at night after work, it's taking way too long. My house is upside down with bins every where!

Just found out my husband broke his leg. This is going to be fun!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Oh no, Alex! So sorry to hear this!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh Alex, so sorry! And I can relate to the decorating. I've had to do it in baby steps and it is unsettling to not have it done.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Thanks! He's one of those guys that walks around with a broken leg saying it's bothering him not going to the doctor. He finally went for an MRI and it's broken. He's not a cry baby, he's on the other side of the spectrum. He goes to the Orthopedic tomorrow. Yet he's still limping around with nothing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.