JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Can we create a blogging team?

jenny

I am sad that this once vibrant site has become a bit slow, I know I am to blame and would like to thank those who have kept it going, you know who you are. Thank you.

If I commit to blogging regularly in the new year will anyone join me? Can we go back to the time when there were multiple new blogs a day.

I will if you will, anyone?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will make an effort to blog more. I post on the boards daily and buddy chat with several people on a regular basis but I often forget to blog or to go read blogs. I'd love to see more action on the message boards too!

jenny Replied:

Lyn you do all you can to keep things here vibrant. I love reading your messages, any way to get more people involved is good.

Phyllis Replied:

I have been on here for a while now and I'm still not sure how the Community part works.
The Linda Spangle books are my favorites and on another site I will start the 100 MORE Days book on Monday January 6. We will do Monday to Friday, then take the weekends off.
Does anyone on here do the 100 More Days?

Lyn💛 Replied:

We have gone several rounds through both the 100 days books. Who knows, maybe someone will start it up again!

Sue Ellen Replied:

I know I do not blog as I do not want to disappoint others with my lack of losing. I struggle a lot since I am a Glutton, emotional eater and stress eater at this age of 71 soon 72 next month. I have gotten a good report on my Lab work and thus plan to begin 2020 with a different plan for myself to have success in the New Year. More interactions would be good but I am more of a reserve person. Will see what happens.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Though I have written quite a few blogs over my years on this site, it is not my big thing, nor is journaling. I tend to post blog pictures with a brief comment, or communicate on the message boards. I love it when the message boards are active, and also participate on a more interactive site with others who follow Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean principles, which resonate well with me.

Diane Replied:

I always blogged but went without internet for a while and just got it back today so I am in for sure.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I used to blog a lot when I lost my weight the first time, however now I am so busy with work, 3 teenagers and my own life goals that I don't have time to read everyone else's blog so I don't even want to write mine, because I feel bad that I don't have time to read yours. I come on here for quick little posts and chat with my closest friend who is sometimes like a therapist to me. You know who you are!

jenny Replied:

Alex, of course you and everyone else should use the site in the best way for their health. I was just sad to see that very few people were blogging so hoped that raising the profile would help us all.

Keep going, you are doing well

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.