JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 1/25/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! What's on the agenda for this one day, that will build a firm foundation for the weekend and beyond?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, sparkle, hold down the fort while Gary is with his biofam in San Antonio, get together with Di for some fun down time, practice. It's all good!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

Sounds like a great day Jeanne! I will finish my chores and enjoy spending time with my grandson. Tonight once he is in bed I shall have a glass of wine as a reward for being totally on plan all day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will take care of things around the house (including myself) and tonight we go out to eat with our good friends for a much needed barrel of laughs. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

sounds like great times at everyone's homes here

today is fast another day, push myself. trying hard to go longer and longer and am winning so far.
simple day. have hair appts later afternoon for me and daughter after she gets out of school, so this day is kinda do a little of this and that and not work TOO hard good day here also.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.