JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 1/2/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings, Warriors O' Wellness! What's in your Wellness Wednesday?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; run random errands as they present themselves on this chilly, rainy day; move my body; get back to singing and playing now that the crud is almost gone; participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Today I have a list of things to accomplish and get done. I am trying to get on task and simplify my crazy life. I have been unorganized at home so it just creates stress so I am going to have a plan to remedy that and get organized.

Anna Replied:

My goal is to get sewing again and to do some bookwork to move me forward in the right direction. Started blogging again and hopefully will take good strong small steps to a healthier me in all ways!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Laundry, cleaning, getting rid of things before we put the house on the market. I will keep it clean and move my body (intentionally, not just day to day movement) and make the best of what I have been given. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

simple day being back from 6 day RV trip to Savannah GA. Great fun time. But now it is laundry and clean up rv and all. My day is that easy and take my time and relax thru the work involved. TOTAL fast day for me. I want my no food time as my time, on vacay that was almost impossible but stayed on my zero carb plan easily. South being seafood I was in good shape with shrimp and crab within reach of every meal out I am in total control my food and weight loss mode right now....I am liking just that! Happy New Year to all and best wishes it is all great for you guys!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.