JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 1/28/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday- bah DAH, bah da DAH da! What will make this a good Monday for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, live more and think less, do what I can and let go of what I can't, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Working on the house, working on myself, just trying to figure it all out. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Started back on Jan st , after having a set back health wise last year . Seriously tackling this weight issue again. I have just been dipping my toe in the waters of the message board as a free member and have to say what Lyn just said rang true with me and I had to say I am with you , just trying to figure it all out

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great to see you flower!

FastK Replied:

today I am starting a 21 day water fast. I might have to go 'dirty on it' like with broth to hold me if required, but food is off the table. I have been reading and absorbing fasting for life issues and benefits it gives, but shorter term fast, while giving benefits, will never give the longer term fasts a run for their money. WISH me luck all in my new venture, my new menu eating twist in life
all good here and sunny but Brrr, need the Brrr to go now LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh my goodness, FastK!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi flower, welcome!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.