JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 1/30/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Dear Ones! Lets make this a Wellness Wednesday by making choices that make us sparkle with wellness! You in?

I'm in, and will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, send warm vibes to living things that are too cold, do what I can and let go of what I can't, go to CrossFit, have a nice dinner out with my Love. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

sounds like a wonderful day Jeanne

fasting days are counting by slowly long way to go, we shall see just how much gumption I have in me!!

simple day. So cold out so will do laundry and other small chores. Take some chillax time for me thru this day. A nice nap might be in order!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I can say I was downright giddy when my appointment I had today was cancelled. It is -3 at the moment and getting colder so I am happy to be staying home. Hot tea and a fire are on the agenda, the rest will come as it comes. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

This will be a " hibernation " day for me staying close to the fireplace with my hubby, coffee, book or a movie ,staying on my diet plan and not wanting to peel out of my Cuddl Duds during this polar vortex and looking forward to the warm up coming this week-end so I can get out to exercise . A beautiful day

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.