JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/3/19

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day, Wellness Mates! How's your day lookin'?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! I started out the day serving breakfast to homeless Precious Ones in Dallas, so I was up and out the door before dawn and am back home. Today I will move my body, check in with Dr. Tim, spend time in my music room practicing and organizing, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

Wonderful kindess on your part Jeanne! Love that.

I failed my total fast. I ate on plan but I had to eat. Coming off vacation and holiday I am now on a total day fast today and feel I 'got it now in me' to handle it'

good, easy, quiet day will happen for us here which is always a nice thing

Anna Replied:

I am eating balanced. I made a little whole grain bread which felt good to eat and to make. Its been a long time. Made enough to share a bit with my dad for supper and lunch was a piece of bread with last night's left overs. Checking in on my portions --- which I believe is the key.

I got a lot of bookwork done last night and am in love with my work space.

Now, I have to go and shorten two coats and hem a pair of pj's for someone. Also will try to put 2 zippers in.

Let's see. Busy hands can't munch. lol

Lyn💛 Replied:

Cleaning, packing, taking pictures to remember how I had all my stuff. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.