JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/31/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! Got a plan?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be present, check in with Dr. Tim, have a little wandering time, head to chorale rehearsal. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

fast day again and sipping water as I type off to moms for a visit and out to shop a little. kinda easy day here. nothing taxing which is the way I like it. stay on plan, enjoy the day is all I can do for myself. happy with doing just that.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Was heading out to do some errands but we got snow last night and the temps are still so low I may postpone that until tomorrow. For sure I will step on my yoga mat and eat as close to the earth as possible. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

It is another - 11* with a - 45* wind chill outside today so I will work in exercise using u-tube and my husbands TRX straps while an on plan dinner is simmering in our slow cooker ...it is all good Jeanne and FastK I am looking forward to going out and wandering and shopping myself !! )

flower Replied:

The post from Lyn just popped up as I posted ,so a shout out to her as we stay warm !

Lyn💛 Replied:

Yeah, it's brutal out there!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.