JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 1/4/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! How might just this one day lay a strong foundation for the weekend ahead?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Gary and I are going to play "tourist" in downtown Dallas, taking in the Perot museum and walking around in the Arts District.The rest of the day will be a mix of work, play, and downtime, mostly at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds like a great day Jeanne! I am in serious declutter mode. I will eat clean and intentionally move my body. It is going to be a great day!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I will do some cooking ahead and a little of everything today - cleaning, walk the dogs, run errands etc. Today I will stick to my plan and be kind to myself.

FastK Replied:

Sounds like everyone has a wonderful set plan to their day. That works....the 'set' in place plan to help us thru our food choices and keep on moving love it.....you are such a great bunch of gals with great attitudes!!

Today is fast day. Rain here so everything going slow mode kind of. Kinda that would love a nap and sleep thru the dreary weather day. I might just do that LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.