JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 1/5/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! Where will you spend your attention, energy, and time on this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and see where this unstructured day leads. We are expecting a sunny day in the 60s here, so I may end up out in nature indefinitely, lol! I will likely take care of household business, move my body, practice, peck away at organizing my music, and just enjoy being home.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hopefully I am heading to the chiropractor to see if he can get this catch out of my back. Waiting on a call from him. Then heading out and about with my husband for a day of errands and lunch and whatever strikes our fancy. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

Jeanne enjoy your great day.
Lyn hope you can get an appt and get that gone. Husband loves his chiro guy

Funeral at 12. Best friends SIL passed. Cancer. Age 62. Nice nice lady. Sad.

day is fasting. going on day 2 total fast. will see if I make it, if not my definite life is eat on my zero carb plan

day nice, sun, warm, will come home later and do outside things finally. rain rain went away HA

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.