JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 2/14/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Valentine's Day, Lights and Loves! How is this one day looking in your world o wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today is a regular school day followed by a check-in with Dr. Tim, and a brief wander before rehearsal. G and I celebrate Valentine's Day, but not always on the day. Years ago we realized that every nice restaurant is crowded on Valentine's Day and the surrounding weekends, often with couples who could not find a babysitter and have young children along. So we usually just have a simple dinner at home at a time that we can really enjoy it; our celebration this year is not until next weekend. I am fortunate to be blessed with the best chofam ever, and feel immersed in love on a regular basis. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We stay home on Valentine's Day too, dealing with crowded restaurants is not my idea of a fun evening! Today I will keep it extra clean knowing that I will be a bit more indulgent than typical this evening. I will work on packing things up and letting things go from my basement and will make sure to take time to be Zen Lyn. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Clean Lean Jeanne and Zen Lyn I will be Staying Power Flower and as a lifestyle change will continue thru this day staying true to my plan by making my decision ahead of time how I will work around all of the choices that will not contribute to my wellness. We have chosen to stay at home for a healthy dinner and enjoying playing a game of Canasta.We are also surrounded by love every day so this day we will be especially thankful for this love in our lives.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Love it flower!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.