JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 2/16/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What can you pull out of your bag of wellness tricks, just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, practice, get some random stuff done, prepare a clean feast for our dinner guests chofam Erica and her family. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am upstairs working in my craft room where there is not one but two windows! Had to get out of the basement for a while. I will eat clean and my goal is to find some Zen Lyn time but not sure if that is in the cards for today. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Today I am mixing it up planning for a busy day tomorrow with services , Core classes and spending the afternoon with our twin 11yo grandchildren preparing a meal with them that they planned and decided I needed to take time for me with a robust exercise session this morning . It is a great day !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.