JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 2/18/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday! How is yours looking, Dear Determined Ones?

I am off work today and will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to a morning Bikram yoga class, run errands, tend to some things at home, plan and prep, practice. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Working on the house, working on decorations for my f.i.l.'s upcoming 90th birthday party, and most definitely taking time to be Zen Lyn! It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

DETERMINED !! Whew , I have had my commitment to a lifestyle change challenged so far this month with wedding anniversary celebration, valentine day goodies and a spread of food presented at meetings we have attended . Before I would have eaten what I wanted and berated myself later , this month I come thru so far with a feeling of empowerment and a friendlier feeling toward my scale ! This site is truly a blessing to me

Lyn💛 Replied:

That is wonderful flower!

FastK Replied:

struggling a bit. I think I threw too 'much fasting' into my way of life and it backfired in that now I seem to be 'starving all the time' LOL
I will rework my eating schedule to be more simple. easy to handle and not as fierce as I was doing.
all will work out well, I need to make it all work somehow

Lyn💛 Replied:

Tweak it until you find what works for you!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Way to go, flower! Good to hear from you, FastK. I agree with Lyn, keep tweaking; you'll find what's right for you. That's what this site is all about- the support! We all have days that we are strong, days that we wobble, and days that we fall all the way down. But with a little help from our friends, it's a real possibility to dust ourselves off and jump right back in.

Gwen Replied:

I love that SYD allows us to be honest, clear and supported no matter how we are doing. And we all follow different plans, finding out step by step what works for us. It is a win win situation.

FastK Replied:

Thanks all, tweaking is in my blood for my eating so I sure will be doing just that

flower Replied:

Yes, it is a different journey for everyone and SYD is a great support for me along the way ~~ success with finding what works for you

Rjaatt Replied:

Good morning, it has taken me 40yrs to figure out what works for my body and life style. It took years of researching and tons of health books, videos, doctors, trial and error. To finally figure out what I as no doing and what I needed to do to have success.

The hardest thing for me is my "Mind Thinking"... it seems to have control over my body also.
Even though I plan to do something it seemed to just do what it wanted to do. Then I started to talk with it, discipline it, tell it "NO", and make it understand that I have the right to say no! I have the right to live a happy life. Once I started to understand how important "Mental Thought" was I started to learn meditation, I would find videos on.

"FOCUS & CONCENTRATION" - 14 Hz Alpha Binaural Beats, I didn't understand how important the Ocean Waves, and the Environment sounds even Bird Sounds were to a humans mind, 852 Hz - LET GO of Fear, Overthinking & Worries, I learned that
"White Noise" was for losing fat cells, and belly-fat,
"Pink Noise" is really hard to listen too but it shuts out all your thinking thoughts.
"Blue Noise" is like taking a hot shower it is relaxing it washes away stress. While
"Gray Noise" is listening to rain coming down outside.

I never knew all these noises the mind must hear during the month, each one has its own reasons. But this was the beginning to understanding my body and what it is really wanting from me. Funny? One can get this by just taking a walk outside or standing in the rain. Yet we spend so much time in doors that our minds are craving for these sounds and not a TV or MUSIC or People Talking. Our Brains wants these (colored and Hz and frequency sounds...
lets not forget Alfa Waves....

Well that is what I have learned.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.