JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 2/19/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! How is your journey on the wellness road looking, just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get back to the school routine after my four day weekend, focus on being kind even when others are unkind to me- knowing that people lash out when they are hurting or suffering, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Priscilla Replied:

Trying out the Keto diet (low carb) but struggling, mostly because it is taking me a while to get use to counting net carb ( for which I get help with this app). Achieving my macro daily is the real challenge. Weight loss is slow but sure. So I will stick to it.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I hope to spend some time in the kitchen making healthy food. Will most definitely step on my yoga mat and the rest of the day will unfold however it chooses. And it is going to be a wonderful day!

flower Replied:

Today all is starting well..my intentions are aligned with my wellness lifestyle change ..checking in with my Dr. who monitors my blood clotting issue , it is warm and dry enough outside for me to get my car washed and stop by the gym for a robust workout ,back home to put a sheet pan in the oven loaded with good veggies and chicken breasts to roast for dinner , relax with a good movie on Prime after dinner

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...

I have returned to finish the last of my pounds, I was cleaning out my computer and came across this link, in the process I knew it works so I chose to resign up and try it again. I seem to restart things? or Return to the Past a lot. I also restarted 'Emotions Anon' which has helped me to deal with unwanted behaviors. So I have returned with a better and brighter attitude. Rjaatt

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is awesome, Rjaatt!

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you very much Jeanne, I hope you have been fine and well. I'm re-leaved to be back! what ever the reason was today when woke up it lead me to this site? On Step 4# we have to take a inventory of our selves. So I am cleaning out everything that is not needed in my life.. I guess this site is NEEDED... lol....

I have been in and out of the Doctors,
I have cured the Alzheimer which I was on level 4# and last month I was 'Un-Diagnosed', and
I have cured the Borderline Diabetic by losing all the weight, (150lbs) and
I have lowered the LDL cholesterol levels by 75% and
I have cleaned out 65% of Plaque in my arteries, with Nuts, Seeds, Spices, Pomegranate, Oils.
I still have Firming up to do with exercising
I still have arthritis in my knees, back, shoulders,neck, but going to a Chiropractor for this. which I was diagnosed with interverteral disk (the sponge is smashed) which has caused me to have a Osteoarthritis spine. Years of being 'Dehydrated'. So how am I curing it? Fish! and Oils and Stretching.
I was Depressed, with Ea, Exercising and Everyday Routines, I have Eliminated all the Negative Emotions and I have better out look on life.
Yes! I am still doing the Cabbage Diet, Bible Diet, and Intermittent Fasting and intermittent Exercising. and Yes! I am still drinking 14 glass of water a day, this site today told me I can drop my water take down to 12# lol Wow! 2 Less Cups a Day.. O' My!...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.