JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 2/20/19

Jeanne- CE!

Well, Wonderful Wellness Warriors, care to join me in a Wellness Wednesday- all things wellness, all day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go with the flow, focus on nonreaction, go out on a date with Gary. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

simple day here. shrimp and broth and maybe some meatloaf planned for food in my day. rainy rainy here and icky colder so outside stuff is not doable. I guess just an easy day cleaning a few things and doing mostly nothing, which is a good thing some days for me

flower Replied:

In the quest of being a wellness warrior this cloudy , cold day that is producing icy rain & snow my warrior self says " catch up on your reading , pull some homemade soup you froze previously out of freezer for dinner , turn on the fireplace and RELAX and possibly take a nap ...It is all good

Lyn💛 Replied:

Good morning everyone! We had sleet all night so I think I will not leave the house today. I am on day 3 of a yoga shred thing I signed up for and I have a mix of dread and excitement about it. LOL I will make a batch of soup, some for now, some to freeze for later (great minds think alike flower) and do things around here as inspiration hits. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Good morning its overcast-ed her in Cally, have a 11:00am Heart Doctor apt. been going for 2 months now. No plaque in arteries, no blockage, and no fat around heart, I have cured it all with hard work and diet, exercise... today is test results from Heart Monitor for 24hrs. to check the irregular heart beat. This morning,salad, onions saute' crushed nuts, tuna, water, decaffeinated coffee. and Oj. Listening to "Heart Space - 528HZ". then off to get ready... Already did 45min of Qi-Gong.

You Wonderful ladies have a most fantastic day... Rjaatt, How did I get that name? its all the first letters in my family's names..

FastK Replied:

that is cool Rjaatt...all the letters of your family's names. I like that

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more.
Good morning, its 42*F, 70% chance of Rain... YEA! I love RAIN...417 Hz Cleansing Negative Influence From the Past Sound of Rain. Listening to now!...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.