JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 2/21/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's in your wellness day, if you have your way?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be engaged in the present moment, check in with Dr. Tim, find a quiet place for a healthy bite before my chorale rehearsal. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Same old same old here. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...
How Wonderful Jeanne! that you can sing... I can not sing,,, Really, its like my vocal cords will not allow it. it becomes Silent, Crackly, missing sounds;

Doe, a deer, a female deer (sound )
Ray, a drop of golden sun (sound)
Me, a name I call myself (SOUND).. like the only sound that is clear. LOL
Far, a long, long way to run (( I have no Sound ))
Sew, a needle pulling thread (( No Sound ))
La, a note to follow Sew ( Sound fades in and out ) Sound of AIR...
Tea, a drink with jam and bread that will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh) (Sound ).

That is wonderful you can sing, If was a singer I would sing like "Evenancess" with passion and deep emotions or like "Jewels" or Yodeling...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thank you, Rjaatt!

flower Replied:

I am reminding myself that it took intentionality with planning and commitment to get to this place I find myself today with only 17% of my unwanted poundage left on my body so I will do my planned exercise with healthy eating and clean , reorganize , purge my pantry of any foods that do not support my wellness !! I feel lighter already just saying it !!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.