JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

What does your Food do for your Body?

Rjaatt

Cleans Arteries: Nuts, pulses, and grains
Cleans Cholesterol: Cereal's like Oatmeal fiber content helps lower cholesterol it also has levels B vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, folate, and potassium (I was Lacking these Vitamins).
Cleans Blood adds Vitamins/Minerals: Greens, fruits, and berries
Cleans Intestines: Oily fish include salmon, trout, mackerel, herring, sardines, and anchovies. These types of fish have oil in their tissues and around the gut. This Healed my stomach and helps with inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis. They are also rich in vitamins A and D.

Gives Back: Avocados, B vitamins, vitamin K, and vitamin E and Fiber
Gives Back: Leafy green vegetables, vitamins A, B-6, C, E, and K, as well as selenium, niacin, zinc, phosphorus, copper, folic acid, potassium, calcium, manganese, betaine, and iron.
Gives Back: Sweet potatoes are rich in dietary fiber, beta-carotene (vitamin A), potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B-6.
Gives Back: Green Olives; rich in vitamin E, polyphenols and flavonoids, which are antioxidants [that] have anti-inflammatory benefits."

These are the Food Groups one can Live on: Thanks to this Program it Taught me How To EAT... What to Eat with the Diet Tracking and What Exercises to do to lose weight. ...

Nuts, pulses, and grains are in important part of a healthy diet.
Fruits, leafy greens, and vegetables contain vital nutrients and fiber.
Salmon, Eggs Whites, Lamb, Veal, and venison are all excellent sources of protein.
Dairy, Goats Milk, Buttermilk, Nut Milks, or Plant Milks,
Natural Cheeses, Swiss cheese, Feta,Roquefort, Ricotta, Monterey Jack, fresh mozzarella, and Parmesan are also natural.
Breads: Flaxseed bread, Rye bread, Oat bread, Whole wheat bread, Sourdough bread, Flat breads. Crackers whole wheat, or Multi-Seed Crackers.
Oils: Olive oil, Flaxseed oil, Avocado oil, Walnut oil, Sesame oil
Green Olives; rich in vitamin E, polyphenols and flavonoids, which are antioxidants [that] have anti-inflammatory benefits."

I guess I have returned to now heal that heart. LOL I healed the Mind, Body and Soul not I need to heal that Heart get it Pumping Strong. ...

What Body Parts do YOU Need to HEAL and what Foods are you Eating to help Heal that Body Part? Food works when we Use it for the Right Reasons. That is what this site taught me. ...

Rjaatt Replied:

As ill-reputed as they have become in recent years, fats and oils are essential for good health -- in moderation. Like carbohydrates and proteins, they are organic compounds with a backbone that consists of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Fats and oils are all lipids, and the two terms are often used interchangeably. Strictly speaking, however, fats are solid at room temperature, while oils are liquid. They provide your body with fatty acids, which play key metabolic and structural roles in physiology.

But the Question is why? Our bodies need and want oils they crave oil and will even trigger the mind to find oils. This again goes back to cave human days. We need fats to burn energy. To hunt and fish, to gather up berries and fruits, to find shelter and a safe haven. We need oils to survive.

We also need oils to digest foods, unless the body has clean oils from plants our body is unable to digest foods or to have a bowl-movement. For most they do not do enough walking 10 miles a day to help digest the foods we eat.

Oils helps the food slide down a mile of intestines bunched up in a stomach. if we think about it this way!

If you have a Bouncy Ball and you fill it up with one mile of tubing, then you start to put in grinder up play-doe, then try to squeeze that in the tube. after a while it is not going to move. and you can not get it out of the tube. Well your Stomach is the same way.. You are packing in the food but it can't move, its stuck..

Once you add OIL's to the tube the food or play doe slides right through it with ease. So how much oil do you need, "ONE TEASPOON". Yes Folks just one Teaspoon each meal. Either cooked in the food or placed on the salad, or put in the mixture. our intestines need this oils to help pass the food through our body and eliminate our digested foods. Remember the Oils were not just for "LIGHT", it was the information to use to make your body and Brain Work! your BRAIN NEEDS OILS that is what was the Number One Human Change! The oils from Fat Evolved humans. We no longer were bug and bark and plant eating humans.

Now that is not Rocket Science that is True 100% GREAT KNOWLEDGE. So don't be afraid of Good Oils, have some every day so you can have at least 2 to 3 bowel movements a day the healthy way.

Once a week is Unhealthy. Once every 3 days is unhealthy, You should everyday have a movement or your body is ill. That is the TRUTH... A hard lesson I had to learn...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.