JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 2/22/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Beautiful! What wellness choices will work their way into just this day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on the present, take a chill break with Di after work, go to Bikram yoga, plan and prep, practice. It's all good!

flower Replied:

I will keep my mind going in the right direction for me ....it is all well on this fine day ..BTW >> I have Spring Fever !!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness, right now. this minute and nothing more.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am finally going to make the soup I keep saying I am going to make, yoga, cleaning, out to dinner with my husband. That's the plan anyway, we all know how life can laugh at plans. It is going to be a great day!

Lyn💛 Replied:

And I have spring fever too! I want so bad to get out in my garden but since we are planning to list the house I'm not sure if I will even have one this year. Normally I would have all kinds of seeds started by now, instead I just keep looking down there wondering if I will ever get to use it again. Maybe once it's nice enough to plant I will throw some seeds down and buy some plants and either I get at least a small garden or the next people do.

Rjaatt Replied:

What kind of soup? I'm curious? I love Soup! it helped me lose Massive Weight. ...
I might make it also Lyn? Tell... can I look it up on line? Whats the name? Hee hee hee...

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have two go to soups, they are among my favorite things to eat. Today I will be making carrot/cauliflower soup, it is just a head of cauliflower, 3 or 4 carrots, an onion, about 4 cloves of garlic, chop it all up and boil until tender then throw it all in a blender with about 1/2 tsp. ginger and a little cayenne pepper and blend until smooth. Yumm. Then when I eat it I sometimes throw peas or chickpeas or other roasted veggies in there for texture, or sometimes I just eat the creamy soup. The other is Healing Soup which is just daikon, broccoli, red onion, mushrooms, carrots, leeks boiled until just soft and seasoned with shoyu and ginger juice. It is very forgiving, throw in greens if you have them or leave something out if you don't have it. There is a picture of the healing soup on my blog 8/26//16.

Rjaatt Replied:

I am cooking chickpeas from scratch, today is Store List so I will add this too my list and it will be cooked tomorrow. LOL..Thanks so much, this sounds just Wonderful.... That 2nd one sounds wonderful... also I will make that too. YES! I remember that because I went back in time LOL to learn and read old posts... I made that one day.. it was Delicious...

Its on my storelist. LOL Thanks so much Lyn.. your the BEST!... (Soups-it-up). ..

flower Replied:

Lyn , I also am going to make your soup , I have all of the ingredients ` they are going into a pot as soon as I sign off from logging my exercise ~ Thank you !

Lyn💛 Replied:

I throw white pepper in the carrot/cauliflower soup too. Or black pepper, but it looks prettier to use white. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.