JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Day 61 Food triggers

Rjaatt

OMG! Food Triggers: What are your Food Triggers?

Mine are Chocolate, the moment I taste it, I am on a Binge for Days on days sometimes Months.
Makes me Angry. ...
Mine are Fast Food, As long as I Say "NO". to myself, to the "Eyes" to the "Family" I am fine.
Makes me Compulsive. ... and Frustrated. ... Angry. ... Mean. ... Irritated. ... Overthinking. ...
Mine are Chips, I like Chips, I can admit it. I learned eating healthy chips and only a few at a time.
Makes me Greedy, Selfish, Arrogant, Argumentative, Resentful, Sassy, Bold, Dominant. ...
Mine are Cheese, I like it on everything, I can eat it all day long, So I now eat Blue Cheese.
Makes me Tired, Lifeless, Sluggish, Just leave me alone Attitude, Fine what ever. ...

After a year of writing down how I feel about myself after eating these foods, some affected me with in 20 minutes and sometimes it was a LONG LASTING, up to days an weeks. That's because I keep eating More and More and More of it. causing it to last longer.

Question? What foods really affect you to the point your life becomes Chaotic?

Lyn💛 Replied:

The only thing I really have a problem with is chili mac, for some reason I will always eat too much of this. I know it is an odd one. LOL

flower Replied:

I still want an additional serving of gluten free cauliflower crust pizza even tho my tummy feels full .. I love the herbal blend which includes fennel that I add to it .

Rjaatt Replied:

Chips, Chips are my weakness, My Son in law put (Wai Lana Chips cassava Herb & Garlic Two different types in my Cabinet last night and this morning I found them... What is his problem Guilt. Thinking this will not make me MAD AT HIM.. Well he is so wrong! but I will stay calm and Meditate on this...

Rjaatt Replied:

I took those chips my Son in law Tried to Make me Sabotage my Fasting, because he gave them to me out of Guilt he knows what he is doing wrong. So I put them back in his Cabinet, we each have our own in this house. They are no longer in my hands or on my side of the cabinets. I did a good thing for myself, getting rid of the pressure.

Rjaatt Replied:

So far so good, I have no cravings for those chips... matter of fact I have not even though about them until I clicked into this site.. Haa haa.. jumping out... bye

Rjaatt Replied:

I was thinking today when I went past the cubord to get some water and I was thinking about this, Pasta, was a trigger for me, speggtti... when I use to make it, I would pretty much eat the entire thing, for dinner, breakfast and then about every 2 hrs I could not stop it was like pizza I did the same thing..

Then I was thinking maybe it has nothing to do with this maybe it was the Tomato sauce it was the only thing in common.. "hint"...

Noodles are Starch and Sugar is Sugar most Tomato sauces are made with Sugar if you buy a jar or can it most likely has Sugar and so once again Sugar is the Cause.. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.