JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 1/23/19

Jeanne- CE!

Oh happy day, Lovelies! How are things looking in your wellness world today?

I will Be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, have my hair done by chofam Erica, do what presents itself in the flow of the day, have an early belated Valentine's dinner at home, go to a chamber choir concert this evening. It's all good!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...
Waiting for the Adult Kids to Leave, so I can get Digging and lose another few pounds. LOL They hae a full day and so do I. LOL

P.s. you have such a beautiful life, never in my life have I ever lived in such a way you are able! You have been Blessed with so many wonderful things. I hope you know this from the bottom of your heart. You are Blessed in everything... I love reading about your life only because it humbles me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Nursing a hangover today. I had all kinds of things I wanted to get done today but now I'm not so sure. Taking it easy for now and will see how the day unfolds. No matter what...it is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

I hope you feel better, I quit in 1996. I have my 20yr chip... I also quit smoking in 1998 best thing I ever did, it took only 3 yrs to clear my lungs and start jogging again. Black-velvet was my weakness... Now I just drink Water, Juice, Tea and Coffee and Infused Fruit/Veg Water!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wishing I had stuck to water last night. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thank you for the kind words, Rjaatt. Life is indeed beautiful. My life experiences and challenges have taught me to let go and let God, walk humbly, surround myself with loving and supportive people, keep my focus on the positive, be content in all circumstances, do what I can and let go of what I can't.

Feel better, Lyn!

Light and Love!

flower Replied:

My wellness world started off with a date with my husband to a Garden Expo , exercising and now I am catching up on laundry before the storm tomorrow that may possibly interrupt our power. ( Oh and my Grandson got GOLD for cello today at the ISSMA It is a beautiful day and wishing beautiful thoughts to all

Lyn💛 Replied:

How wonderful for your Grandson! I bet you are proud.

flower Replied:

He works really hard on his schoolwork and cello ,competing with his twin sister who plays violin ( they are neck to neck back and forth all of the time and she did not get to go to State this year so he is pretty happy !! Feel better soon Lyn !!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.