JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Lipid Panel Results In 2 months change! Cabbage and Bible Diet and Fasting...

Rjaatt

Lipid Panel Results In 2 months change! Cabbage and Bible Diet now called Masters Diet.

PROF: In just 2 months out of 10 months of blood testing I cured and drop the Chol/HDLc almost 75% the doctor said. I thought I would share my Results, Now Remember this is 8 months after. ... I had been on the Cabbage Diet and Bible Diet and Intermittent Fasting, 3pm to 6:30am every day for 10 months. I worked very hard to get the lipid panels down.

I started off Jan 1, 2018 (357 - High Cholesterol).
Dr. Said Lose weight (327lbs- or Die). Its your Choice!

Normal: Less than 150 mg/dL
Borderline: 150 to 199 mg/dL
High: 200 to 499 mg/dL
Very High: 500 mg/dL or above),

8/8/18 10/26/18
CHOL/HDLC RATIO (QST)
<5.0 (calc)
5.3 -----------------4.1
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL (QST)
<200 mg/dL
227 ----------------164
HDL Cholesterol (Qst)
>50 mg/dL
43 ------------------40
LDL-CHOLESTEROL (QST)
mg/dL (calc)
152 -----------------104
Non HDL Cholesterol (Qst)
<130 mg/dL (calc)
184 ------------------124
TRIGLYCERIDES (QST)
<150 mg/dL
186 ------------------104

I have shown this to show that I really have worked hard at losing weight and that I am not B.S.ing anyone. What I say is the Truth! And I did it with the Cabbage and Bible Diet with Intermittent -Fasting. stating off with 12hrs, and working my way up to 23days/23nights.

On March 1st "I start on my 40days/40nigh fasting", I had to quit because my cousin died, so I had to mourn his death. But now I have worked through it and I am Ready to Try it again...

Rjaatt Replied:

I hope this makes it a little clearer,

Jan 1, 2018, Starting point was 357. Then I didn't get tested again until
Aug 8, 2018 dropping it down to 227, then after the 23day/23nigh fasting it dropped it
Oct 26, 2018 down to 164. The Doctor was Shocked and Amazed out the Results.

Rjaatt Replied:

What does all the Lipds mean it tells you how long you will live your life.... So does your BMI!

Yes! its true

Researchers looked at data on about 400,000 people in the U.S. who were ages 50 to 71 at the start of the study, in 1995. The researchers followed up with them through 2009, and about 112,000 people in the study had died by then. The findings showed that the "best" BMI for the people in the study in terms of their lifespan was 26, on average.

In the new study, the researchers examined how BMI might relate to people's risk of dying. or each person in the study, the researchers looked at a dozen factors that could influence their risk of dying during a given period, including their age, race, education level, alcohol consumption, marital status and exercise level. The researchers calculated each person's "personalized optimal BMI," which is the BMI that, based on these variables, would be associated with the lowest relative risk of death for that person.

(BMI below 18.5) and Grade 1 obesity (BMI 30 to 35) are both associated with moderately increased mortality rates. Grade 2 or 3 obesity (BMI over 35) are linked to the highest death rates, producing a J-shaped curve rising sharply with higher BMIs.

Ok! I just checked another site to see if it adds up on this site: its from the Heart Foundation_
Overweight (BMI 25 to 30)
Your BMI 25.5
Your suggested healthy weight range 114 - 153Lbs

There is a Heart Age Calculator
The Heart Age Calculator tells you your heart age compared to your actual age.

This calculator is intended for people aged 35-75.

Your risk of a heart attack or stroke is higher if your heart age is greater than your actual age Test.

So I took the HEART TEST and it says my heart is the Age of a 61yrs old.. Well that is close to what my Doctor Told me Last year, That is why I have had all these Heart Tests... He told me my heart was 68yrs old.. So I have Lowered it by Lowering my BMI... So that proves I need to drop my weight even more and my Bmi, Maybe when I get too BMI 22... it will say my heart is 56yrs old or 57yrs old...

This is why all of this is so important... its Life or Death or Live or Die. I chose to LIVE MY LIFE!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.