JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 2/25/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday is here again, Determined Ones! What will it be for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, live fully in the present, have an assessment at an orthopedic clinic to try to get to the root of some lingering pain and stiffness, do what else I can with available time, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hoping to get a lot done around the house today. And it is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...
Still Digging up the Sprinkler System and all the WEEDS in the Landscape, another day of bee's and weeds. lots of weeds, and DESERT DIRT... I am thankful for all the Rain... it softened the dirt...

flower Replied:

Today started with a good long visit with my youngest son who is on bereavement leave from work for his FIL. I plan to work in my usual Mon chores of laundry , cleaning , cooking and exercise . I have a pile of gardening magazines I purchased at 5 / $ 1 at the Garden Expo that I want to read also ! It is a beautiful COLD day !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.