JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 2/28/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! How will you finish out this short month, in a wellness way, just today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take the day as it comes, check in with Dr. Tim, wander to a cozy spot for a healthy bite and a look at my music before tonight's chorale rehearsal. It's all good!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...
I will achieve my 11yr Goal of 163lbs! Its been a long Mental Road with Mountains, Boulders even pebbles to trip me up...But each time I get back up and continue on my road. What I have been through I wouldn't wish it on my enemies or the devil. It was that tough but it brought me out of my Mind Thoughts of Negativeness and has Put me into Action. Funny! who knew a Hysterectomy could change a persons life to the point of no return? Soon I will prove I took my life back. ...

flower Replied:

At the finish line of this month looking back , evaluating ...Taking the best parts of the 28 days , highlighting them and carrying them into the next month to have the scale and body fat analysis tell me that I have succeeded in getting the last 3.8 # of unhealthy fat off my body by the end of the next month ( Marching on !! ) . It is a beautiful day !

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

All the best on your continuing wellness journey, Rjaatt; and flower, you're on to your wellness plan for life!

Rjaatt Replied:

How encouraging Flower! here is a gift: Qi-Gong Exercise, Meditation:

Qi Gong Routine for Stress, Anxiety, and Energy w/ Jeff Chand
or
1 Mile Happy Walk [Walk at Home 1 Mile]

I used both of these to start my weight loss.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will finish getting the house ready for the party. A different kind of ready than typical because the carpenter who helped us build this place will be coming. Our whole family bonded with him and then he had to leave before it was finished and he never got to see it all done. He was amazing. I would draw out what I wanted and he would bring it to life. There are drawings on the walls under the paint, and he would stand there patiently and listen to my crazy thoughts and make it happen. So this place has to be perfect, all of it! I am mostly done so it is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is way cool, Lyn!

flower Replied:

Thank you Jeanne and Rjaatt for the encouraging words and gift ( I will check this out ) . Something new I am getting for myself as a reward for my successes last month are a pair of Balance Walking Poles for walking trails when the weather warms a bit , so I will meditate in nature as I walk ! Life is Good
Have a great party Lyn !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.