JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 2/4/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Marvelous Ones- the first one in this shiny new month! How will your wellness sparkle today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on awareness, receive the day as it comes, go out on a date with Gary. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

glad you have a good day Jeanne

no way I am making 21 day water fast....lol....I tried. I have to eat today or I am going to go crazy BUT I pushed the fast farther than I ever have so....win I think on this one I think it is more baby steps to go longer HAHA
but all good and day will be a nice zero carb eating day. shrimp and steak on the plate and I can't wait....easy day all around so that is nice

flower Replied:

FastK , I have heard compelling reasons to do the 21 day fast but it is not advised for someone with my health issue so I am able to do a 12 hour fast , stop eating after dinner and don`t eat again for 12 hours following a Paleo approach .This seems to work best with my body metabolism. It has taken me years to figure all this out !! Good luck with your progress as you move forward and I love hearing how you are doing along the way.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I do well with an 8 hour eating window and a 16 hour fasting window. I am not a stickler on it, some days I need to eat sooner and I honor that but for the most part, that is how my body works best. Today I will take time for yoga before anything else so I don't get so busy I crowd it out. I will eat clean and try and enjoy the new moon energy. It is going to be a great day!

FastK Replied:

flower I so hear ya on what works best for your body. Luckily I have 0 health issues and am doing well on real fasting days but it seems my MIND games come into play literally....I don't know how that doesn't happen for others at all? Of course I cook for family etc and I have to deal with food for them and I am OH SO good and then BOOM, there ain't no way LOL I am glad you worked out your best scenario for yourself and being that smaller fast you get great benefits but it fits your lifestyle...cool

Lyn I understand you found your best way also. With family it is hard to 'go long' in a fast---HA--so at this point I take it as a win and re-evaluate what needs to go down for me. I am sure I will do like you do, that smaller fast window, but I find the long term fasting right now as a very interesting venue so I am trying it, but I will shorten in the longer term of it all thanks for you info!

flower Replied:

FastK , oh I so get the mind games and family. My husband will eat very little all day ( He just gets busy and forgets to eat ~ I cannot do that ! ) and munch his way thru the evening after I have put together a healthy meal for us. I have found the solution for me to the temptation of munching after dinner is to brush my teeth with a peppermint toothpaste and I don`t want to get my mouth " yucky" again !

Lyn💛 Replied:

My family doesn't even realize I do it. LOL

FastK Replied:

I do the toothbrushing trick also Anything to help huh? I so get that.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.