JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 2/6/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Wonderful Warriors! How about a little Wellness Wednesday today, all wellness, all day?

Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, sense the connection with those whose paths cross mine today, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

FastK Replied:

off to visit my near 91 yr old mom, out shopping we go
eating one meal per day now. Need a normal food routine, fasting is great, but I have to 'have home base' every now and then. Great day going down here for me

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will continue going through the basement, it is quite an emotional process, make sure I squeeze in intentional exercise and take time to be Zen Lyn, which needs to become a priority. On the bright side, I found a great place where I can donate all the stuff I no longer need and it will benefit a local camp that does great things for kids. Yay! It is going to be a great day!

Phyllis Replied:

Spending day cleaning, walking and staying on plan!

flower Replied:

Ran errands today during decent temps ( 40 ) outside with no precipitation and was tempted to count my walking the aisles of Costco as my exercise for the day but I worked in 30 minutes of working with weights before I went out and about and stayed on my plan . Bought a new Organic Paleo Cashew Chipolte Dip that I cannot wait to try for dinner with fresh veggies ! All is well this day

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.