JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A TimeFriday 2/8/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Determined Ones! What have you got going today, that will lay a firm foundation of wellness for the weekend?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be present, chill with Di after work, plan and prep some changes in my food and exercise regimen as suggested by chofam Dr. Tim, enjoy a cozy evening at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading out for a one night mini trip. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

I am prepping foods that will be quick to eat , carry with and put together fast for a meal thru a week- end that will be a challenge to my staying on plan. If I have something to go to that is tasty and good for me I will come to Monday morning in a good place .Oh and I am exercising , cleaning our home and having a date nite with my husband . Looking forward to a great day

Phyllis Replied:

Taking a walk outside to see what is missing after a tornado passed close by yesterday. Thank heavens no major damage.
Working on menus for next week, and grocery list for tomorrow. Wishing all a good day.

Brandi s Replied:

I am keeping my personal diet exercise up to theminute . On low carb 7 days, exercise with stepper and cycle and hopefully yoga.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.