JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 3/10/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy my church and all within, practice, plan and prep, work and play at home to wind down the weekend. It's all good!

Rjaatt Replied:

I will sit in my room for the second day, I was woken up this morning at 3am to I guess my daughter is sick and I know her daughter has been sick since Monday. What comes around goes around. So most likely they will be home most of the day again. So I will be stuck in this room again..

Today, I will stay on my plan regardless, Planks, Abs, stationary bike. Jump rope (yes I do it in my room). stretching ropes, and I am on (10days of Fasting out of 40days/40nights). just 30 more days to go... So far so good no hunger... all my drinks add up to maybe 150/200calories and since you burn 1200 calories just sitting, add in my 1500 calories exercising I am burning fat.

Down to 158.8 today, Doing great. Brain is Clear, slept well and so far so good... Mint water is helping..Stomach is pretty much cleaned out stomach feels great, nice to have it finally flat, its almost amazing . just trying to keep my pants up is the funniest thing during the day...lost another size in my chest! YEA! So happy! I will have to find my tape measure and data check it to last years... Peace!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It sounds like you are making the most of your situation, Rjaatt. This is where the Internet is really a good thing; the possibilities are endless!

Rjaatt Replied:

Yes! it keeps me alive.. That is for sure! I often think of these Teenagers and it sure makes me understand their isolation and what is going on in their heads.. Who needs face to face people that just judge you or family that just ignores you when you have a entire world out on the internet, find the right people and you succeed, find the wrong people and well you no longer exist.

I just went out into the kitchen everyone is still in bed, I got all my drinks for the next 12hrs so I am good to go. One day I will be strong enough to walk out this door and never return. Just like I had to do with my husband. Sad to say but so true. Daughter like Father! Can't live with either of them.

Thank you everyone and Jeanne for your support you are all loving and kind woman who have a wonderful and amazing heart...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.