JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 3/11/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Determined Ones! How might this Monday, Monday be good for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go with the flow at home this morning, get out with BFF girl Di for some shopping and silliness, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Working on the house, making the best of it. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Good Morning World... I am so Happy this Morning, I hit 157lbs I have not been that weight since 1990's I was also that weight in the 12th grade... So right now I feel Like Amazing! I love Fasting!
I am on Day 11, Today I get the other Avocado so I made a drink, I also added a few Nuts to my Protein Shake, with Beets and Boysenberry's. I have my coffee, mint tea, mint water, Juiced apple juice a 2 glasses of vinager water and 3 glasses of petrified water. That is my Morning,

I have Flipped the Mattress, Made the, Took Photos of how FLAT my tummy is and the greatest thing is. Last night I felt my KNEES... What do I mean, When your fat your Thighs when you put them together are so large that you never really ever can put your feet together at least...
(I COULDN'T). Normally I have to put a pillow between them.. Last night My legs were touching and I felt my Knee to Knee touching it was the oddest feeling. This morning I stood up and I could put with ease my feet together with out a effort. I have put on another pair of Yoga Pants and they are lose on me falling off my hips. Today is a Wonderful Day... P.s. It might rain? never know in California?

Rjaatt Replied:

Why do I use a Pillow? Its because my Thighs are so heavy and the weight is hard on my hips, I throw my pelvic out a lot and my lower spine because the heaviness from my thighs the Chiropractor said. If I would lose some weight "My Back" would not hurt nearly as much. Those thighs are pulling your HIPS DOWN. so it is causing your "Tailbone" to keep popping out of socket. Hope that answers that Question.. Well, I thought maybe someone might be 'Thinking Why? The Pillow'...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.