JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One a At A Time Friday 3/15/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! What is up with you this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, continue with the unstructured time in San Antonio with Gary's mom, go with the flow, smile, keep the main thing the main thing. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am shopping for leprechaun attire to dress our halloween dummy in to strap in the back seat of our doorless tracker so he can ride along with us at the leprechaun crawl we are doing tomorrow. True story. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Today will be somewhat challenging , my grand daughter is home from college and wants to spend the afternoon with her grand father and I in the kitchen making Monster cookies and his rye bread !! She is a runner and was on the track team in H.S. and very slim , the carbs do not go on her hips like they do mine , so I will focus on the Love that is prevalent and not the carbs to get me thru !! All is well ~~~

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lol Lyn! Re-read your post and you'll laugh too,hahaha!

"focus on the Love that is prevalent and not the carbs" Love those words, flower!

It's not about the food; it's about Light, Love, the people, and the event.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Rjaatt

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.