JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/22/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Dear You! How might the chapter of this one day be a great one in your wellness story?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, live in awareness of the events of this day, chill with Di after work, get in a bike ride with Gary, plan and prep, practice, enjoy being home. it's all good!

flower Replied:

I declare ~~ I will be ~~ Power Flower today powered by the fact that I was surprised to see my scale shows this morning that I am now a 25 BMI even tho my Goal is lower . Jeanne , I am sooo ready to get our bikes out for the summer but it is just not warm enough for me yet ~~enjoy the ride !! All is well

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm happy jealous about the bike ride too! Still too cold here though. Today I hope to be able to get up and move around a bit as yesterday was spent almost entirely on the couch fading in and out of fever induced sleep. I'm on the upswing now, I can feel it. I need to be careful not to overdo it but today I will enjoy feeling a bit better. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Thank you Rjaatt , yes it has taken me 1,146 days to accomplish this goal I set for myself ~~ many ups and downs along the way ! If you still want to bike ride you could probably purchase a nice used bicycle for a small amount of money , found on Craigs list and the seller may deliver . Dogs and walking sounds like a great combo
Lyn , hope you get back into your groove again soon !!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.