JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 3/23/19

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day Dear Ones! What wellness supporting choices will you make in this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep for tonight's clean feast in honor of Gary's birthMONTH (actual BD is Monday), go to the salon and have my hair done by chofam Erica, go with the flow, keep checks and balances that my to do list does not take over my to be list. It's all good!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

Today I will be joyous and make wise choices. Life is good xx

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today we had a family work day. Working in the loft of the old shop, clearing out boxes of paperwork from over 20 years of business, we have a shredding truck coming Wednesday. Found some gems in there, but also a lot of junk. Being sick, breathing in all that dust was not what I needed, but I was not about to sit inside while everybody else worked. We actually had a fun day. Dirty, but fun. As for the rest of it...it is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.