JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 3/2/19

Jeanne- CE!

G'day Wellness Buddies! What's up with you and this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, attend a discussion at my church about wellness in all areas of life, listen to my body and move it according to what it says, plan and prep, practice, enjoy the flow at home on a weekend night. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today is my FIL's 90th birthday party. It is going to be quite a bash, EVERYONE is coming. It's a big deal and it is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Day 2, March 40days/ 40nights Fasting: Infusion Water, Seeds/nuts and Communion Grape Juice and Cracker, Prayers. 1lb a day. 4:30am Sat to 4:30am Sunday. 2nd Go Around! No Hunger! YEA!
Its Raining and I love the Rain, I have all the Doors open to let in the Fresh Air... God is Crying For his People and Creation of Earth! That is what my great-grandmother use to tell me as a child.

flower Replied:

We headed to Farmers Market early AM for our usual healthy goodies , explored a new area that was being rehabbed by the city with new small shops , back home to prep for a meal with our grand kids this evening that they planned and will prepare ~ a wonderful day

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.