JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days of reading...starting over, Day 1

Jenn J

I created a new 100 day challenge for use. The name is 100 Days readying and support. I goofed in typing, but at least it's there.

Jenn J Replied:

Got Day one read.

My fears and negative behaviors:
I would make a bad choice during the day, and give up the rest of the day.
I would stop exercising when I have a challenge.
I'm afraid that I can't lose the weight at my age.

My new endings:
I used to make bad choices and quit for the day, but now I will accept the choice and get back on track the rest of the day.
I used to stop exercising when I had a challenge (like allergies), but now I will keep moving by walking when I can do active exercising.
I used to be afraid that I can't lose the weight at my age, but now I will focus not on the weight, but on healthy life choices.

Rjaatt Replied:

My fears and negative behaviors:
I would walk by something and think I can have it even if I know I don't need it.
I would use frustration to Motivate me and yet it would do the opposite.
I'm afraid of Dying so I don't push myself and I take the easy no pain route.

My new endings:
I use to walk by something and now I ignore it and not look at it so I am not tempted.
I use to wait until someone would get me up set but now I can meditate and stay relaxed
I use to be afraid of Dying but once I stop thinking about it I can continue with living.

Rjaatt Replied:

Jeanne- CE!
LynðŸ'›
Sue Ellen
flower
Celie

All the Supporting woman on Start your Diet Were are YOU? HELLO! pre-agreed phrase (such as "Olly olly oxen free", or "All in, All in, Everybody out there all in free" to signal the other hiders to return to base for the next round. But you forgot to do this Round First!...

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hmmmm, I thought I responded to this yesterday... Weird. Well, I read it!

Rjaatt Replied:

Yes you did because I am proof you helped me.... so I am a Witness.

flower Replied:

Rjaat ~ This is not showing up in my Motivation bar , so I am contemplating the comments and gaining strength from the insights ~when I get more time I will buy her book to read ~

Lyn💛 Replied:

Under Motivation it is the 100 Days Program

Rjaatt Replied:

Flower do you have Friends with the Scale? That is where I found the information, My book is on my old computer that I dismantled. Adult kids were spying on me... anyway... There is a NEW FEED that Was Posted: buy Jenn J she is making a New One Every day On the 100Days Restart: She is Putting all the Reading on the Page and all we have to do is Read it and then Make a Comment so it is all done for us, we just have to SHOW UP... Hugs and Hope you Re-change your mind for we are doing this to support JENN in her Diet Journey and it helps us at the same time... Hugs.....

100 Days restart - Day 2: Interested or committed?

Maybe this will HELP: Program Lessons (100 Days Reading)
âœ" Lesson 1: What's Wrong with My Scale? (Mondays)
âœ" Lesson 2: The Scale Is My Enemy (Tues)
âœ" Lesson 3: No More Drama (Wed)
âœ" Lesson 4: To Weigh or Not to Weigh? (Quiz) (Thurs)
âœ" Lesson 5: Go Ahead and Toss the Scale (Fri)
âœ" Lesson 6: Keep Your Scale -- It's OK (Sat)
âœ" Lesson 7: The Games We Play (Sun)

This is this weeks, You can just Read it and put a check mark everyday like Lyn told me or you can copy what we are doing that is what "I am doing" Copping Jenn and then Changing them into my own Story and Life Style. Or you can just come and put a Heart showing support...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.