JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 3/4/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Lovelies! What will make this a sWELL day for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, practice gentleness, do what I can and let go of what I can't as the day flows its way, focus and be in the moment for tonight's chorale dress rehearsal. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Have fun tonight Jeanne! This morning I will take some much needed Zen Lyn time. This afternoon I will spend some time with my son before we take him to the train to go back to school. It has been great having him come this weekend. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Gratitude, Acceptance, Surrender and Forgiveness...right now... this minute... and nothing more...Gee, I can't seem to accomplish these words, every-time I do I fall the moment I get intimidated by my family it through me for a loop.. its been a stressful weekend.

I will start over today and work in the flower beds to take my worries away. When this is all over I will get married like all you ladies to a Nice person and live the life I never got too.
Love is Happiness.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Light and Love to you right here and now, Rjaatt!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way Rjaatt!

flower Replied:

Rjaat, Peace and Love to you ~~~

Rjaatt Replied:

Thank you so very much.. I really needed that today, Beet Juice anyone, or homemade grape juice. its really tasty... LOL

Lyn💛 Replied:

My dad always made grape juice, grew the grapes in our back yard. What a great memory.

Rjaatt Replied:

Lyn, all I did was put Green Grapes in a food processor and grind them then added water put the in a mason jar and put in the frig... But I can say It was good.
Lyn, Wonderful Memories are the best I am glad you have lots of them. Sounds like you had a great family and lots of fun growing up, and you found a wonderful person to marry... In my world your One in a Million, however I think on this site your 7 in a million. All of you have had a wonderful life I hope you all Realize that Not eveyone is so lucky so Be Joyious that God Blessed Each and Everyone of you. Much Hugs for your Kindness towards me...

Lyn💛 Replied:

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.