JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 3/5/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! Waddup, Buttercup?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, pace my energy, let go and let God, savor every moment of tonight's chorale concert in which we have an amazing guest organist and will be singing the magnificent Durufle Requiem- such a healing balm in a complicated world. It's all good!

Rjaatt Replied:

Ok I got on the scale this morning? I lost . .4lbs? I was Puzzled when I have been burning calories like crazy? and I have been losing at least a lbs. Here is what I did WRONG! 'I' -unknowing Sabotaged myself with out realizing it. I thought I was just drinking Healthy and cleaning out my system and POOF...

OK! So Beets have 9grams of sugar! Amount Per 1 cup (92 g) So that explains why I didn't have much of a weight loss after all the hard work I did and planks, abs, digging laying down pvc. It was sugar.
Good Morning to me.

Ok! So Green large Grapes have 19grams of sugar! Amount Per 1 cup (92 g) so that explains why again I didn't lose much weight yesterday to this morning.

Total Grams of Sugar is 28grams. 1 gram of sugar is equal to 4 calories and 4 grams of sugar is equivalent to one sugar cube. So I Intake 112Grams of Fat.

I will NOT DO THAT AGAIN. Harmless Mistake... Think Before I Drink again. That Was CRAZY!

Lyn💛 Replied:

A little under the weather so taking it easy this morning then heading out for acupuncture and a quick stop at Whole Foods. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.