JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 3/6/19

Jeanne- CE!

WELL, Wonderful Warriors, how about a little Wellness Wednesday to get us over the hump?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, be truly present in my interactions, attend an Ash Wednesday service, enjoy some winding down and an early bed time. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I will eat as close to the earth as possible, find time to be Zen Lyn, and enjoy the rest as it unfolds. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

I will stay on my Wellness road with an at home exercise session , studying my Core assignment , fixing the planned meals that will nourish and sustain my body for the activities I require of it . All is well

Rjaatt Replied:

Adults kids Defeted me again: They took out the Main Water Line to the front yard that goes to the Main Valve. I am upset but I am staying CALM, calm and not writting them a message for if I do they could fell like they are being attacked with my words. So I will Find another way! I will go off of another line and dig under the brick wall.. Its sorata the "I will show you" thinking... or its I am "Determined" not to let the DEFEATED ME.. however one wants to look at it.

The good News is this: Goal for March 7, 2019 (1 day) I am 2months Ahead of my Goal Because I chose to get Physical and dig up that sprinkler system so regardless it Helped me help myself.

Projected Weight:----164.2 lbs.------Actual Pace: -0.379 lbs. per day
Goal Weight:----------164.9 lbs.------Needed Pace: Goal Achieved!
You are on pace to surpass this goal! Nice Work!

Just because the Pounds are gone and I reached my goal, The Fat of the Lose Skin is still with me and for me to lose that I will have to Drop 20 to 30more pounds. So I think I am going to do that. I have not been 144 since High School. While at 21yrs old I was only 110lbs but I was homeless on the streets so I only ate once a week or cheerios just a hand full a day.

And at 22yrs old I was 187lb Pregnancy. and then lost to 128, to gain it again to 178 Pregnancy. and then lost 132lbs. so I kept that until I reached 38yrs old and my ex told me I should have bigger Boobs. So I gained weight to 145 and ended up by 42 at 200lbs in 1996,

To lose weight again and drop to 178 then at 44 I became a single mother working and stayed at 163lbs. Then cancer and that took me to 327lbs from the hysterectomy. 2018 Jan, 1 to today I am 164lbs. So my journey has been a very long one.

Thank each and everyone of you for not only helping me, supporting me with my own family would not they just Rebel against me... Anyway.. Thanks for being the best and showing kindness to a peasant woman

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.