JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Whats for Breakfast? or Lunch? or Dinner?

Rjaatt

Rjaatt: 40days/40nights Fasting Day 7#
Breakfast: Protein Shake with Beet juice and Fresh Juiced Apple Juice,
Lunch: Ginger/Apple Juice
Dinner: Mint Tea/ginger

Rjaatt Replied:

Whats for breakfast:
I have, coffee, Vinegar and mint water, apple juiced water, 2 z waters, Mint Tea with tarragon spice sprig, and I got a avocado today for breakfast. instead of a Protein Shake. I didn't want it to go to waste it was getting shriveled up.. LOL I am on Day 8 of 40days/40night Fasting. so far so good..

flower Replied:

2 organic egg omelet with organic red peppers and broccoli ~~~

Rjaatt Replied:

What for Breakfast today:
Coffee, tea, apple juiced, 3 waters, vinegar and mint water, so far so good! (Day 9 Fasting).
Today I have a flat stomach and I am very happy about that, my stomach is finally emptied of food left over and I am starting to notice with the Plank yoga that my batwings are smaller and thinner. the funny thing is my yoga pants are falling off of me, I have to keep pulling them up and they are cotton.
even my shirt is lose. it keeps shifting to one side.. haa haa.. This is why I love fasting, its really great for the body. and not once have I ever felt hunger and the moment I do I just drink a glass of coffee or tea or juice.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.