JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 3/7/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's happening in your wellness world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take the day as it flows, check in with Dr. Tim, start chorale rehearsals for our last subscription concert this season. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will work in my basement, hopefully finding it easy to let things go, step on my yoga mat, also letting things go...and just make sure to enjoy the simple things. It is going to be a great day!

Rjaatt Replied:

Today, I will reorganize my Brain, I have no other choice, Letting Go! is so hard when your being sabotaged right and left. I have to accept, I am not needed or wanted or appreciated in this family. I am told to do nothing which leaves me to just sit in my room all day long and night. Just Let it Go and Do noting at all. I have never been a Quitter but I think I have no other choice here then to Quit.

flower Replied:

Starting off with a massage , running errands while not partaking of all the food samples at Whole Foods, Costco and Fresh Thyme ! Making meatloaf muffins , roasted broccoli and sweet potatos for dinner ....calling it a day with a movie on Prime

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.