JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 3/8/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Wonderful Ones! What's happening on your stretch of the wellness road today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, make the most of the present on this last school day before spring break, take a break with Di after work, go to Bikram yoga, practice, relax and unwind at home. it's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I am striving for some form of exercise and to get in my 64 plus ounces of water. I will take it one day at a time and get back into health.

flower Replied:

I will be Will Power Flower today staying on my path towards my goals of healthy eating , moving & exercising my body and gearing up for a busy week-end. All is well

Rjaatt Replied:

Hi, Diane! Glad your here, Good Morning, Well I am so determined person that I had to give it my very last shot, however after 2hrs of hard labor, I am defeted again! This time nothing I can do it is over with. The people who built the house! Then layed down the sprinkler system! Then built a Wall around the yard! In that the sprinkler system that went under the driveway, they built the wall right over it blocking that line, yet no one ever took that line out and it was still connected to the water sprinkler system... Now that is STUPID! So now I must Think Very Hard to find alternative way to Hook up the new water-system I have created. Landscapers! Why? didn't they just plug up the valve? Today! I get a Avocodo why? because instead of a Protein Shake . I am on Day 8 of 40days/40nights and I have it for Protein reasons. it will settle the acid in my stomach juices.

Lyn thanks for all the fun last night I really needed that... Morning Flower Want to do Planks and catch some Batwings, What about you Diane Would you like to Exercise with me?

Go to Youtube (Yoga For Beginners - 40 Minute Home Yoga Workout). I finally found a video that I can do! and its enjoyable I don't feel intimidated or defeated. Because of Lyn I found this Video!

Lets Exercise Ladies! Together we can win this 100day Reading Challenge! its 8:48am I'm ready! or not here we go.....

flower Replied:

Rjaatt, normally I am finished with my exercising by 8:48 am California time and going about my day ...if I don`t get it done first thing in the day it may never get done...

Rjaatt Replied:

Ok Well, 8am it is on Sat LOL...I will try to do that , I noramlly do it at 5am in the morning... but I am trying to support and help others out so they feel like they are not alone. I couldnt find anyone in my small city town to work out with not even take a walk with.. .So maybe others are having the same problem... Well, I don't mind doing it a few times a day if it helps others pertisapate we can do it together. Losing weight is not easy but when you have supports it makes it quite better...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.