JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 3/9/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hey there, Lovelies! What's going on in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, head out to a Bikram yoga class this morning, get a pretty pedi with BFF girl Di, plan and prep, practice, go with the flow of work and play at home. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hoping for a lazy day at home with my husband. It is storming here big time, we have a fire going and all is well. It is going to be a great day!

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

Today I will achieve something pottering around the house and enjoy spending time with my grandson. I will make wise choices.

flower Replied:

I am in for the afternoon to avoid the rainstorms that are here that Lyn experienced earlier which means I will focus on a home exercise video , prep for the evening dinner and tomorrows slow cooker meal , read a bit , set my clock ahead tonight for DST ( may be a little sleepy in services tomorrow D/T one hour less sleep ) ...all is well
BTW my Daffodils are out of the ground 1 inch !! Spring is almost here !!

Celie Replied:

Couldn't help myself!! Just at the mention of daffodils I had to go out and check mine...they are still under 6" of snow and the ground is frozen solid!!! I am so ready for spring!!! Meanwhile I will be patient and focus on exercise and tracking my meals........

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.